Protect your RPG character miniature and favorite gaming dice with this beautiful and functional campaign case / dice vault. This "Tome of Heroes" is a sliding book box format, made of resilient birch plywood, precision cut with laser technology, and assembled and decorated by hand. Each tome may be customized to indicate a player character's class, and a choice of two different style inserts for storage are available! The Tome of Heroes is sure to last many game nights, and many campaigns to come!
This is a MADE TO ORDER item, requiring 1-2 weeks for completion. Pictures provided are for example of style only; your tome will made to your specifications, based on the available options. Dice and minis featured in the pictures are NOT included.
• MADE TO ORDER
• Precisely LASER-CUT and HANDCRAFTED, with hand-painted details
• FREE SHIPPING for domestic U.S. orders
• LEAD TIME: 1-2 weeks (from time of purchase to shipping day; timeframes can be affected by workload, holidays, etc.)
• WOOD TYPE: 1/8" Birch Ply
• ARTWORK AVAILABLE: 14 D&D Player Character Class emblems, with matching polyhedron symbols
• MEASUREMENTS: 7x5x2 inches [LxWxH] (completed/assembled product)
• DESCRIPTION: RPG character class-themed "Tome of Heroes" dice vault / campaign case, with ample storage space for dice and (most) PC miniatures. It's method of construction makes for a very durable creation, certain to last for many gaming sessions! Created from 1/8-inch thick birch plywood, the components have been precisely cut and decorated with a high-powered laser engraver; the parts are then hand assembled using a cyanoacrylate glue specifically formulated for wood, creating an incredibly strong bond. The decorative metallic color details on the Tome's frame and character emblems are attained by several building layers of acrylic, ink washes, and finally a drybrush technique. A satin lacquer protects the interior and exterior surfaces, and EVA foam and felt line the interior storage spaces. Two styles of insert are available!
You can keep up-to-date on events and projects in the works on:
PLEASE NOTE: All of my items are crafted by me, in my home studio and workshop. I am a one-man show, with no ‘production partners’ to help mass-produce any item (though I will source pawns, etc. from quality reputable dealers). Be assured that when you buy an item from me, you are getting a distinctive creation from the original maker. Given the inherent nature of the handcrafted work, time frames for more complex creations, whether the complexity is the art, the build, or a combination of both, can be extensive. Please be patient; I communicate and update customers regularly with the status of their unique creation(s).
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of the majority of my work, and the typical amount of business that comes through my shop, wholesale items are not available.
Please contact me before placing an order should you desire customizations not outlined or offered in any particular listing.
During the Christmas holiday season, I can quickly become VERY busy; typically putting in 12 hour days in order to make holiday shipping deadlines.
Please plan ahead - I begin taking Christmas orders in late August, but due to workload, I will close the shop to further made-to-order requests the first week of December. Ready to ship items remain listed and ship as stated in their listing.
In the case of any custom or Made To Order item, I try very hard to meet the listed production/ship time for the listed item. However, I am a one-man shop, and the handcrafted nature of the work, particularly during busy periods, can cause delays. If you require your item by a specific date, please inquire first. I do not rush the work, as I want each piece to be exceptional and worthy to the person purchasing it. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and of course, your patronage!