This beautifully engraved and handcrafted case will help contain and protect the necessary items for RPG players of D&D and Pathfinder 2e - character miniature, dice, and writing implement; and comes complete with a two-digit Hit Point Counter in matching style to the case's background texture, stored in an integrated storage area. Display your appreciation and fondness for your favorite character with this laser-engraved and handcrafted box! Safely and securely store your favorite dice and mini within this case, featuring interior areas lined with soft EVA foam and felt, as well as a tight magnetic closure - perfect for traveling to your next gaming session!
Dice and other thematic staging pieces featured in the pictures are NOT included.
• MADE TO ORDER
• Precisely LASER-CUT and HANDCRAFTED, with hand-painted details
• LEAD TIME: 2 weeks (from time of purchase to shipping day; timeframes can be affected by workload, holidays, etc.)
• FREE SHIPPING for domestic U.S. orders
• WOOD TYPE: 1/8" Birch Ply, Birch PSA veneer
• ARTWORK AVAILABLE: 21 Character Class emblems; 10 Background Textures
• MEASUREMENTS: Overall - 8x4x2 inches [LxWxD] (closed), 8x8x1 [LxWxD] (opened); Interior Compartments - Dice Slots: 4x1x1.75 [LxWxD], Mini Storage: 2.625x1.25x1.75 [LxWxD], Pencil Slot: 7.25x.5x1.75 [LxWxD]
• CUSTOM OPTIONS: Customers may choose their desired background texture as well as 1 stain color and 1 metallic finish, as specified in the drop-down options selectors. Please note that sample stain hues may differ slightly from what is presented, due to monitor clarity as well as wood character - samples should be viewed as an approximation of hue. Character Classes are selected by specifying the desired class design (based upon the sample chart in the Photos) in the 'Personalization' box beneath the drop-down selectors.
An integrally hinged compartmented box/case, created from 1/8-inch thick birch plywood, hand-stained and with metallic hand-painted details. The method of construction makes for a very durable creation, certain to last many years of gaming! The case components have been precisely cut and decorated with a high-powered laser engraver. The parts are hand assembled using a cyanoacrylate glue specifically formulated for wood, creating an incredibly strong bond. The decorative particulars are attained by use of wood stains, as well as a decorative veneer layer which has been painted with Citadel acrylics and washes as well as gilder's paste for sheen. The included HP Counter's number wheels will be finished in the same metallic hue selected. The box stays closed magnetically, and the interior surfaces are felted as well as cushioned with layers of EVA foam. A satin lacquer protects the interior and exterior wood surfaces.
You can keep up-to-date on events and projects in the works on:
PLEASE NOTE: All of my items are crafted by me, in my home studio and workshop. I am a one-man show, with no ‘production partners’ to help mass-produce any item (though I will source pawns, etc. from quality reputable dealers). Be assured that when you buy an item from me, you are getting a distinctive creation from the original maker. Given the inherent nature of the handcrafted work, time frames for more complex creations, whether the complexity is the art, the build, or a combination of both, can be extensive. Please be patient; I communicate and update customers regularly with the status of their unique creation(s).
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of the majority of my work, and the typical amount of business that comes through my shop, wholesale items are not available.
Please contact me before placing an order should you desire customizations not outlined or offered in any particular listing.
During the Christmas holiday season, I can quickly become VERY busy; typically putting in 12 hour days in order to make holiday shipping deadlines.
Please plan ahead - I begin taking Christmas orders in late August, but due to workload, I will close the shop to further made-to-order requests the first week of December. Ready to ship items remain listed and ship as stated in their listing.
In the case of any custom or Made To Order item, I try very hard to meet the listed production/ship time for the listed item. However, I am a one-man shop, and the handcrafted nature of the work, particularly during busy periods, can cause delays. If you require your item by a specific date, please inquire first. I do not rush the work, as I want each piece to be exceptional and worthy to the person purchasing it. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and of course, your patronage!