Dungeons & Dragons is experiencing a resurgence in popularity, with celebrity players, online coverage of live games, and a new set of rules making the game even more accessible to the new player. Protect your tabletop gaming environment from wild dice throws and wandering dice with this beautiful laser-engraved and handcrafted folding dice tower. Keep miniatures in place and terrain pieces intact and upright! No more searching for that one die that went over the edge of the table! This dice tower is made of quality 100% hardwood, precision cut with laser technology, and assembled by hand. Crafted of high-quality materials, this tower is sure to last many gaming sessions and corral those crit rolls!
This is a MADE TO ORDER item, typically requiring 1 week for production. The pictures are for example only; dice and books featured are NOT included.
• A folding dice tower created from 3/16-inch thick hardwood, either one variety, or a mix of two different but complementary woods. (In the case of the latter, please use the "Note To Seller" box at checkout to indicate your selection. Please note that the majority of the tower will be constructed of the "TOWER WOOD TYPE" selection; the secondary type will be as a complementary accent only, such as side panels and/or tray front).
• The tower components have been precisely cut and decorated with a high-powered laser engraver. The parts are hand assembled using a cyanoacrylate glue specifically formulated for wood, creating an incredibly strong bond.
• The decorative graphics are comprised of 1/16-inch hardwood, which is then glued into place and the edges of each piece sanded so that they round into the tower surfaces, disallowing potential pulling or catching, and ensuring the motif remains intact and unbroken during travel and use.
• The tower is adorned with the recognizable Dungeons & Dragons ampersand logo, permanently affixed to the tower front, as well as the 'D&D' logo on the tray front. On the back of the tower (the top when folded closed), a silhouetted dragon with a classic dungeon map superimposed within the figure.
• The tower hinges on two chicago screws with just enough tension to keep the tower chute upright during gameplay.
• The tray floor and tumblers within the tower are felted.
• The tower is finished with a natural oil stain, enhancing the beauty of the wood(s), and the surfaces protected with a quality satin lacquer.
• Opened dimensions are approximately 8x8x5 inches (HxLxW). The folded tower can also be used to store and carry dice to the next big gaming event!
You can keep up-to-date on events and projects in the works on:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of the majority of my work, and the typical amount of business that comes through my shop, wholesale items are not available.
Please contact me before placing an order should you desire customizations not outlined or offered in any particular listing.
During the Christmas holiday season, I can quickly become VERY busy; typically putting in 12 hour days in order to make holiday shipping deadlines.
Please plan ahead - I begin taking Christmas orders in late August, but due to workload, I will close the shop to further made-to-order requests the first week of December. Ready to ship items remain listed and ship as stated in their listing.
Oct 30, 2019
Amazing quality, works perfectly, very nicely built, and travels extremely well.