The Zombie Apocalypse has begun - roll for survival! Protect your tabletop gaming environment from wild dice throws with this beautiful laser-engraved and handcrafted folding dice tower. Keep miniatures in place and terrain pieces intact and upright! No more searching for that one die that went over the edge of the table! This dice tower is made of quality 100% hardwood, precision cut with laser technology, and assembled by hand. Crafted of high-quality materials, this folding dice tower is sure to last many game nights!
This is a MADE TO ORDER item, typically requiring 1-2 weeks for production. The pictures are for example only; dice are NOT included.
• A folding dice tower created from 3/16-inch thick hardwood, either one variety, or a mix of two different but complementary woods. (In the case of the latter, please use the "Note To Seller" box at checkout to indicate your selection. Please note that the majority of the tower will be constructed of the "TOWER WOOD TYPE" selection; the secondary type will be as a complementary accent only, such as side panels and/or tray front).
• The tower components have been precisely cut and decorated with a high-powered laser engraver. The parts are hand assembled using a cyanoacrylate glue specifically formulated for wood, creating an incredibly strong bond.
• The decorative graphics are comprised of 1/16-inch hardwood, which is then glued into place and the edges of each piece sanded so that they round into the tower surfaces, disallowing potential pulling or catching, and ensuring the motif remains intact and unbroken during travel and use. The applied lacquer coats seal the edges further, making separation virtually impossible.
• The tower is adorned with identifiable zombie-themed graphics, permanently engraved into and affixed to the tower surfaces. A familiar-looking survivor is engraved onto the surface of the bottom tumbler, and he means business! On the back of the tower (the top when folded closed), a bloody smeared hand print makes for a stark reminder of just how dangerous zombies can be.
• The tower hinges on two chicago screws with just enough tension to keep the tower chute upright during gameplay.
• The tray floor and interior side of the tray front are felted.
• The tower is finished with a natural oil stain, enhancing the beauty of the wood(s), and the surfaces protected with a quality satin lacquer.
• Opened dimensions are approximately 8x8x5 inches (HxLxW); 2-inches high when folded. The folded tower can also be used to store and carry dice to the next big gaming event!
You can keep up-to-date on events and projects in the works on: