“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”
“Stories have power. Gleemen’s tales, and bards’ epics, and rumors in the street alike. They stir passions, and change the way men see the world.”
Celebrate Robert Jordan's incredible literary creation while enjoying a rousing game of Cribbage with this handcrafted 'Wheel of Time'-themed cribbage board, complete with a matching card and peg storage box, created from durable birch ply and laser-engraved with an icon of your choice. The entire set is decorated with the iconography of characters and factions found throughout the book series. A thoughtful and unique gift for avid players of the game of Cribbage and fans of the Wheel of Time!
• MADE TO ORDER
• HANDCRAFTED with pyrographed artwork
• FREE SHIPPING with insurance for Domestic U.S. orders
• LEAD TIME: 3 weeks (from time of purchase to shipping day; timeframes can be affected by workload, holidays, etc. – please refer to the Shop Announcement for posted info on creation time frames, or inquire via messages if a specific due date is needed).
• WOOD TYPES AVAILABLE: Cherry, Maple [Sample Chart included in Photos] (all woods are sealed with a satin lacquer)
• EDGE STYLES AVAILABLE: Burnt, Carved, Carved & Charred, Plain [Sample Chart included in Photos]
• ARTWORK AVAILABLE: 32 icon designs [Sample Chart included in Photos]
Custom artwork requests for missing icons always welcome!
• MEASUREMENTS: Variable; depending upon Shape selection - Circular 13x13x1 inches [LxWxH], Oval 15x10x1 inches [LxWxH] (completed/assembled product)
• PLAYING PIECES/PAWNS: Bicycle brand playing cards (1 deck), metal cribbage pegs in variable amounts; depending on number of players selected (small cotton drawstring
bag for storage included, which fits nicely into the included box)
• UPGRADES / ACCESSORIES:
> Color Enhancements - add colorful details to your board:
When ordering, use the drop-down selectors to indicate desired SHAPE / # PLAYERS and WOOD TYPE / EDGE STYLE. Use the Personalization box to indicate the desired character/faction icons being requested as well as their position on the board, following the suggested format described. Lastly, notate which icon will adorn the box front.
• SOCIAL MEDIA / WORLD-WIDE WEB:
PLEASE NOTE: All of my items are crafted by me, in my home studio and workshop. I am a one-man show, with no ‘production partners’ to help mass-produce any item (though I will source pawns, etc. from quality reputable dealers). Be assured that when you buy an item from me, you are getting a distinctive creation from the original maker. Given the inherent nature of the handcrafted work, time frames for more complex creations, whether the complexity is the art, the build, or a combination of both, can be extensive. Please be patient; I communicate and update customers regularly with the status of their unique creation(s).
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of the majority of my work, and the typical amount of business that comes through my shop, wholesale items are not available.
Please contact me before placing an order should you desire customizations not outlined or offered in any particular listing.
During the Christmas holiday season, I can quickly become VERY busy; typically putting in 12 hour days in order to make holiday shipping deadlines.
Please plan ahead - I begin taking Christmas orders in late August, but due to workload, I will close the shop to further made-to-order requests the first week of December. Ready to ship items remain listed and ship as stated in their listing.
In the case of any custom or Made To Order item, I try very hard to meet the listed production/ship time for the listed item. However, I am a one-man shop, and the handcrafted nature of the work, particularly during busy periods, can cause delays. If you require your item by a specific date, please inquire first. I do not rush the work, as I want each piece to be exceptional and worthy to the person purchasing it. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and of course, your patronage!