A unique looking book-style box, complete with a magnetic latch and decorated with piratical flair! Created from 1/8-inch grade "BB" birch plywood, with high resolution laser engraved artwork and a dual staining process for an extra level of detail. This hinged box is very resilient and durable, with double layers that lend greatly to it's overall appearance. The top is hinged with a clever wooden hinge system, and as an added classic touch, the interior is padded with EVA foam and lined in jeweler's velour* as further protection for the items stored within. Powerful N52 magnets and a hooking construction in the latch keep the lid securely closed. Real leather lace 'ties' the centered medallion to the box lid, and the medallion and plaque are hand painted to convey a metallic appearance. This box makes a great gift for all those pirates out there, and is sure to last many generations and hold many valuables, whether literal or sentimental.
• MADE TO ORDER
• HANDCRAFTED with laser-engraved artwork
• LEAD TIME: 2-3 weeks (from time of purchase to shipping day; timeframes can be affected by workload, holidays, etc. – please inquire if a specific due date is needed.)
• FREE SHIPPING for domestic U.S. orders
• MEASUREMENTS: 10x7x2 inches [exterior LxWxH]; 9.5x6.5x1.75 inches [interior LxWxH] (completed/assembled box)
• ARTWORK AVAILABLE: As shown; requests for alternate 'medallion' artwork welcomed - please message me!
• CUSTOMIZATIONS AVAILABLE: Selectable stain colors for the book box 'binding' and 'covers', as well as the edges. Samples of stain color can be found on the chart supplied in the Photos; colors are limited to those listed in the drop-down selectors. Metallic accents are typically up to the artist, in complement to the stain color(s) selected - but requests for a specific color are welcomed - please message me!
*Felt velour color is selected by the creator and will be complementary to the color(s) selected for the box, as well as availability. Typically for this creation, the color is black or deep (blood) red.
• SOCIAL MEDIA / WORLD-WIDE WEB:
PLEASE NOTE: All of my items are crafted by me, in my home studio and workshop. I am a one-man show, with no ‘production partners’ to help mass-produce any item. Be assured that when you buy an item from me, you are getting a distinctive creation from the original maker.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of the majority of my work, and the typical amount of business that comes through my shop, wholesale items are not available.
Please contact me before placing an order should you desire customizations not outlined or offered in any particular listing.
During the Christmas holiday season, I can quickly become VERY busy; typically putting in 12 hour days in order to make holiday shipping deadlines.
Please plan ahead - I begin taking Christmas orders in late August, but due to workload, I will close the shop to further made-to-order requests the first week of December. Ready to ship items remain listed and ship as stated in their listing.
In the case of any custom or Made To Order item, I try very hard to meet the listed production/ship time for the listed item. However, I am a one-man shop, and the handcrafted nature of the work, particularly during busy periods, can cause delays. If you require your item by a specific date, please inquire first. I do not rush the work, as I want each piece to be exceptional and worthy to the person purchasing it. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and of course, your patronage!